Well with one more game left, baseball season is almost over. It's been a great season for lots of reasons.
Samuel has REALLY improved this year. His catching is by far the most improved and had several impressive plays this year. His batting has almost improved from last year. He is begging to move to a more competitive league next year. (Mainly because he can wear a uniform with his OWN name on it!) I think he's ready...but I don't know if we are ready!
Bubs DID SO WELL! He played every game and didn't give up! He didn't have to use the tee every time either. He could hit the balls that Brian threw to him. I think we might do MIRACLE LEAGUE next year so he can continue to practice his skills.
Brian was the coach. He loves to coach the boys and I am glad he loves to do it. It makes for a really crazy season with games and practices and all that jazz but all in all I wouldn't want it any other way. He is a really involved Dad and I love that about him.
Gracie survived. I think this last game she finally said "baseball game" instead of "soccer game." We do play that too in the fall so that will be a fun transition! She was a trooper. I don't think she liked having to sit and watch her brothers but occasionally was a great cheerleader.
We were able to play with some wonderful friends from church which makes everything much more fun!
Here are our pictures..
No comments:
Post a Comment