Counting blessings

Counting blessings

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

new ventures

So it has been a few months in the making but I finally have my plans in place (somewhat) for my newest venture. It's an in home preschool. This has well been a long dream of mine but for whatever reason has not been able to get worked out until now. So far I have a total of 6 kids enrolled over three days and that's not including Gracie. I hope to get a couple of more kids over the next few months and then can begin getting everything set. I am very excited and yet somewhat nervous about taking on something so big but I have been praying about it and feel that God really has given me a gift that I want to be able to use for His glory and be able to help out the family financially some as well.

Samuel has had some new experiences lately too. He has started going to the "jog/walk" club at school. They meet every morning 25 minutes before school and walk around the football field. The little kids walk three times and the big kids walk 6 times. As you walk you accumulate miles and then you can receive badges for the miles you walk. Every year your miles carry over so I think he is pretty pumped about getting as many badges as he can. He is excited that this could make him stronger and well on his way to becoming BATMAN when he grows up.

3 comments:

Counting blessings said...

Oops..I said preschool would be three days...it's only a two day a week preschool right now. So...six kids over 2 days.

Beverly said...

We can't wait!!! "Gigi" will love it. Check out my blog for more about how excited we are.

Katie said...

wow! I'm impressed with your ambitions! I hope it goes really well and that everyone involved enjoys it!