Counting blessings

Counting blessings

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Earthworms

Well...today Samuel came in from outside to get a tupperware container and a lid. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was gathering some earthworms he was going to keep in there. So he went outside with his container and gathered about 4 or 5 earthworms and some dirt and then wondered what he would do about feeding them. I guess they just eat dirt right? I don't really know that answer either. He did put some ants in the dirt. He thought they might eat the ants. He gave them some grass. I don't really know that they eat grass. But...now I am going to be researching what earthworms eat so this little boy who has such a heart has something to feed his latest pets...gotta love it!

1 comment:

Counting blessings said...

By the way...they do eat dirt!