Counting blessings

Counting blessings

Thursday, April 11, 2013

So proud of my girl...

Today was Kindergarten registration for Gracie. What a huge day for both of us. Of course we have waited officially as long as we can...she is five and we have to go next year. She was so brave. Now mom not so much! Of course the second she went back with the teacher for her "test" I sat and cried. She is my sidekick...following me everywhere I go. Needing to know where I am every second...although it can really feel like I never get a break I know I will miss her little shadow! Last one to leave the little nest...last one to go through this...no more babies. It is a hard step but one I know I will be proud of. She did so well and such a big girl. I know she is ready is go. I just have to get ready for September...a new chapter for us both. After our hard day we headed to Dunkin Donuts for a donut. Love my girl...

No comments: