Amazes me but most times I can remember Good Friday is cloudy. Interesting...since it was the day my savior took my sins to the cross, the day the Father turned his face from his son for the one and only time and the reason I am totally broken before Him. I am always so in awe of how very much He loves me and draws me in...with all my mistakes and baggage. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice.
Lyrics to Broken by Jeremy Riddle
To the cross, I look, and to the cross, I clingOf it's suffering, I do drink, of its work, I do singOn it, my Savior, both bruised and crushedShowed that God is love and God is just
At the cross, You beckon meYou draw me gently to my kneesAnd I am lost for words, so lost in loveI’m sweetly broken, wholly surrenderedYeah, yeah, oh Lord
What a priceless gift, undeserved lifeHave I been given through Christ crucifiedYou’ve called me out of deathYou’ve called me into lifeAnd I was under Your wrathNow, through the cross, I’m reconciled
Ooh, and at the cross, You beckon meYou draw me gently to my kneesAnd I am lost for words, so lost in loveI’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered
At the cross, You beckon meYou draw me gently to my kneesAnd I am lost for words, so lost in loveI’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered
And in awe of the cross, I must confessHow wondrous Your redeeming loveAnd how great is Your faithfulness
At the cross, You beckon meYou draw me gently to my kneesAnd I am lost for words, so lost in loveI’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered
At the cross, You, You've beckoned meYou draw me gently to my kneesAnd I am lost for words, so lost in loveI’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered
Yeah, yeah, I'm broken for youI'm broken for you, my Lord, yeahJesus, Your love is thereI am sweetly broken
Read more: JEREMY RIDDLE - SWEETLY BROKEN LYRICS
No comments:
Post a Comment