Check it out!
"Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3:10b
Counting blessings
Thursday, June 2, 2011
GOT TO GET THIS
Okay...if you don't know about this and want a great way for your kids to learn scripture...here it is...
This CD Is put out by Seeds Family Worship (http://www.seedsfamilyworship.net/) It is a GREAT way for kids to learn scripture. On my CD there are verses like Ephesians 2:8. It is sweet music to hear all three of my kids singing "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— it is the gift of God..." I just love it and the kids ask to hear it...you know I will be ordering some more.
Check it out!
Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've GOT to get Seeds of Courage! They love it!!!
Post a Comment