Counting blessings

Counting blessings

Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a whirlwind...






around here starting at the end of January. Bubs birthday starts it followed by Samuel's. Two parties then it's Valentines and all that craziness. I do intend to post more often but the days start to run together. I would love to post some of my ideas here...mainly so that I won't forgot some of the crafty goodness I have put together at times. Brian says I should write a book with all my ideas, but if I can't seem to get to a blog how would I ever write a book...here's some things we have been up to. Some of the ideas are not original and some I will take credit for...
Add ImageThese are some princess wands Gracie made at a playdate with her good friend. We also made some more pretzel rods for teacher's Valentine's presents but I didn't get any pictures.
Bub's Toy Story Cupcakes...too bad he didn't eat them...they were good.
He did enjoy his chicken though...

We have a family tradition that the Birthday Kid gets to pick the place to eat on their "family" birthday (that's the day they were born!) Of course for Bub's day we hit Chick fil a. After the dinner we go to Toys R Us and they can pick a toy of their choice. Of course Bubs also likes the hat you get there too! :)
Samuel chose to have a football party this year. This idea for the cake was his...he's a pretty creative kid don't you think?
Here's some of the party guests waiting for the football throw contest. Brian came up with some football contests for the boys. I think he was pretty proud that his son picked a football party as his choice. It clearly was the easiest party for me!

Brian caught this picture at the party. Just makes you smile! They really were the cutest little bunch of wild Indians! :)
Samuel helped me make this Valentine Tree for a table decoration. Here's the kid's cards. They each got a card and a pair of new PJ's this morning for Valentines. I love those kids...and that one of their favorite gifts is a new pair of Pajamas.

This was my parent gift from preschool. Each child made a heart handprint and then made a heart out of clay and painted it. I made the clip for their artwork. It truly came from their heart! :)

No comments: