
Today my baby turned three! Wow...cannot believe she's a preschooler now! Where does the time go! She's the perfect mix of all of us...and then some.
Here's some things Gracie really likes now...
anything PINK
Dance parties and pink Dora sunglasses
cupcakes and ice cream
birthdays
anything "tiny" (tiny houses...tiny food...tiny strollers...even tiny potties and sinks...)
singing
ponies and "digidas (that's what she calls princesses...don't ask...)"
polka dots
babies (pretend and real ones too)
play kitchens
coloring and playdough
Never in my life would I have thought I needed a girl but Gracie has proved me wrong...I need her! She's brought out every emotion I think I have or didn't know I had.
"Can I be a mommy one day??" Gracie asks me quite often.
"I love you so very much mommy!" While she said this she held my cheeks and kissed my head!
She's a really good dancer and singer...maybe she will be our little performer one day...I don't really know...but she's really won my heart! Can't wait to spend another three years with my baby girl.
1 comment:
Hope she had a great Birthday! Was her birthday cake in the shape of Dora, lol?
Post a Comment