Counting blessings

Counting blessings

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mr. Incredible

Bubs has had quite the obsession with The Incredibles movie lately. It seems to have taken the place of the Spiderman obsession and the Toy Story obsession. When Bubs goes through his craze he watches the movie repeatedly and "pretends" he is that character. So right now in his mind he IS Mr. Incredible. It really is funny to see your almost ten year old dressed in his Mr.Incredible suit trying to jump off your sofas. Today he woke up and put the suit on over his pjs and was certain I would let him wear it to school. Sorry buddy. The only good news is that when he fights me on eating I can tell him it will make him strong like Mr.Incredible. Too bad it di dnot work with broccoli at dinner but by the way...it is seven oclock and he is watching The Incredibles...in his suit.

Now I must add that we do not let the obsessions rule his life...but it is just one of the many things that makes my Bubs unique and it makes me smile...

No comments: