"Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3:10b
Counting blessings
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Little singer...
Gracie has become quite a singer recently. She sings in the car, in the bath, in her bed, while she plays. She makes up her songs and sings others over and over. Here are a few. ENJOY!
lol, cute clips! Look out American Idol...Was she singing Happy Birthday to Samuel in the one clip? I could def. understand the 2nd video with the ABC's and more....
3 comments:
How cute! She does just like my LA; can't hardly finish whatever it is I'm trying to video before she wants to run around the camera and see it.
I'll have to watch this later- it was "no longer available." :-(
lol, cute clips! Look out American Idol...Was she singing Happy Birthday to Samuel in the one clip? I could def. understand the 2nd video with the ABC's and more....
Post a Comment