Counting blessings

Counting blessings

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Fun





Wow...we have done so much it is impossible to catch everyone up on it.

First...we went to the Christmas tree farm to cut down our tree. We have done that every year since we have lived here and the kids do look forward to it. This year was no different. This year I think Samuel did a great job. He picked the tree (Squeaky wheel gets the most grease I suppose!)

We have also been to see Santa. You can tell by the pictures that Gracie wanted no part of that this year. We had figured that would be the case since she has been frightened by the cow at Chick fil a numerous times and by the Robin at Red Robin. Needless to say the boys did well. Samuel was on task as always telling Santa exactly what he wanted. Benjamin seemed a little reserved (from being on a stage...we think!) And after their turn was over he really wanted to run back for a hug. We are planning another Santa outing...just so the kid can get a hug! So the funniest thing about our trip to see Santa was Samuel's discovery! "Did you know that Santa had church clothes under his costume? He cannot be the REAL Santa! Unless they go to church at the North Pole? Do you think they do?" I told him I suppose they did. Santa would want to go worship God too! UGH...the questions that kid comes up with!

So here's some pictures. ENJOY!






























No comments: