Here are some pictures of Spring Break and Easter. We did have a great time even though we didn't really take a long trip. We did take a trip to Charlottesville for the day. We ate at Mellow Mushroom one of our favorite pizza spots we miss from ATL. We also went to a Children's Museum there where the kids had a blast. Gracie and Benjamin enjoyed running through this big tunnel. Samuel really enjoyed all the educational games and activities there. It was a fun family day. We spent Easter afternoon with some good friends, eating and hanging out and the kids had an egg hunt. It was a wonderful day. I hope you enjoy the pics.
1 comment:
Hey Leigh Anne! I didn't know you had a blog! What fun to see your cute, sweet boys and read about life in VA. I can't believe how big they are getting!
-Courtney "branen" Seiter
Post a Comment