Counting blessings

Counting blessings

Monday, September 29, 2008

So here it is...





Okay, so it has taken some time but I finally created it! I have been thinking for quite some time about starting a blog. I know some of you have been encouraging me to do this. I quess I have never been the most computer savvy or really thought I would have anything to say that you might want to read. I have read the blogs of other friends and family and I don't know how mine will compare. But I hope to be able to share some of our life with all of you that we see only so often, rarely, or every day. I am realizing just how quickly time is slipping by, and I don't want to forget any of the memories. Most importantly I want to be able to share them with you. Now I know you are asking...how will she keep up this blog with the kids? She can barely get things done now as it is? Well...I am not exactly sure how often I will post but I hope to be able to share something fairly often that might be worth reading!

3 comments:

Paleo by Paul said...

Sweet blog!!! The Virginia Kamans rock!

Beverly said...

Looks great! I look forward to reading about all of the Kaman Family adventures.

Us said...

Very cool page! I love your pictures. See you soon.